Learning a lot from helpful neighbors.
Among these folks are all the journalists and fellow bloggers that do such a great job keeping up on the news and holding our public officials accountable. We have some outstanding journalists and bloggers here in the East Valley. I rely heavily on them for much of what I present in this blog.
I'd also like to thank my readers - the ones who comment online and the ones who comment by private email. Your information, insights, encouragement and constructive criticism are very important to me and I hope to continue to provide a service through this blog that you feel is helpful and worth your time to read.
I'd also like to thank our public officials. Your sacrifice of public service and effort on behalf of our community is appreciated. I'm grateful for the interviews and the other comunications that have helped me understand what you're working on and the challenges you face. Even for those of you I don't endorse, I nevertheless respect your service.
I'd also like to specifically thank recent candidate for Arizona Senate Donna Gratehouse for her particular help in understanding many of the issues facing us. Donna has exhibited extraordinary "constituent support" in responding to my many inquiries and helping me to understand her views on the political and policy dynamics of our community. In fact, following the election, Donna agreed to further help me by serving as a "mentor" on election and campaign issues for the next few months to help me understand these processes better.
Thanks to all of you for your significant help. There's a lot going on in our part of the Valley and, because of you all, I feel like I'm getting to know my community in a much deeper way.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home