Nose to the grindstone for a couple more days
I'm moving all of my things out of my current office this week before the end of the month, in preparation for setting up a new, nicer office. On the 4th of July, I'll be heading for three weeks of conference and workshops in Spain, and then returning home in Chandler at the end of July. So I've been quite occupied in packing, moving furniture and so forth. Not to mention significant preparation for the conference/workshops at which I'll be presenting a number of sessions.
I have a number of links to post, but it will take me another day or two to have some time to draft them. In the meanwhile, consider downloading the latest edition of the San Tan Sun, here (24 MB download). It has a few good Chandler articles, including one on the rehire of City Manager Mark Pentz. And, as always, the Letters to the Editor are a mixed back of entertaining, enlightening, and frustrating commentary.
I'll try to be back posting before the end of the week!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home