Welcome to Precinct 134, a political blog focusing on Chandler, Arizona and the surrounding community.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

New early voter program via Slade Mead's campaign

Geoff Esposito brings to our attention the following:
A New Program from the Slade Mead Campaign

For those of you who will be voting by mail, the Slade Mead for Superintendent of Public Instruction campaign has introduced a new program so that you can request your early ballot! It also offers the opportunity for you to share this opportunity with five people you think would be interested in voting early as well. Go and check it out, and while your at it, check out Slade's vision for Arizona schools.

1 Comments:

Blogger Geo said...

Hi Geoff!

It's a great program - I'm sure a lot of people will benefit form it, too.

As for myself, I tried to get my early voter ballot for the Chandler elections and was aggravated when it never made it to me overseas. This is a common occurrence from the City and County and has resulted in a number of missed elections and problems voting for me when I've been traveling.

I can't tell you how many hoops I jumped through just to vote in November 2004. It was outrageous (and very expensive for me, when it was all over).

So I'm waiting until I get back home in August before I sign up. That way I'll minimize the errors that could arise.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006 © Geo's Precinct 134
All Rights Reserved.
eXTReMe Tracker