Welcome to Precinct 134, a political blog focusing on Chandler, Arizona and the surrounding community.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Pentz review Council meeting videos now online!

I just received an email from Amy M., addressed to me and two other Chandler bloggers, Geoff Esposito and Amazing Jake. In the email, Amy says:
I converted the Pentz contract meeting(s) to a format Google Video can understand and uploaded there for people to watch online or download to their own computers. Here's the info:

Part one (6hr 14min 16sec): [Here.]

Part two is forthcoming (waiting to be verified--probably available Monday. There should be a link on the bottom right when you go to watch either part 1 or 3 or you can search for "Chandler Arizona.") I will send the direct link when it becomes available. [Update (May 9): Part two now available here. Thanks again, Amy!]

Part three (3hr 18min 6sec): [Here.]

Would you mind posting to your blogs? It sounds like the city will probably be making future meetings available online, but I doubt they'll go back and post archived ones. It's public domain, so there's not a copyright issue. I think people who didn't have the pleasure of witnessing in person or seeing it on cable should have an opportunity.
Thanks!
AM
No sooner received than done! Thank you very much for this service, Amy!

Of course, this now means I will be getting no sleep tonight as I spend the next 12 hours watching these videos...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for posting. I'm hoping they come through Ok (first time using Google Video). It's really interesting watching. I think the four treated the city manager abominably, and I was really impressed at how he defended himself eloquently but didn't lose his temper, as he is *supposedly* so famous for doing. I probably would have lost it having to deal with those four.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Geo said...

Hi Amy,

Thanks again for these videos. It's very helpful to be able to see how the meeting went.

I've only been able to watch the first two hours, but hope to watch the rest today and tomorrow.

I'm drafting a post on my observations of these first two hours and should have it up shortly.

Thanks again for the work you put into these to make them available.

-Geo

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006 © Geo's Precinct 134
All Rights Reserved.
eXTReMe Tracker