News for Saturday, May the 6th
I'll just note a few things quickly and then share some links, wishing you all a pleasant weekend!
First, I'm hoping to speak with Councilman Orlando by phone on Monday to wrap up our earlier interview.
Second, I've been contacted by Councilman Sepulveda with some comments and, if he is amenable, I hope to interview him as well within the next week with some clarifying questions.
Third, please check out City Council candidate Jeff Weninger's response to my post yesterday ("City Hall and the Naysayer"). Candidate Weninger addresses some of my concerns and I hope to respond to him within the next few days.
Fourth, here are some links from AZCentral today, related to Chandler:
a. A potential conflict of interest with Council candidate Becky Jackson, story here.
b. Calling into question the "98%" satisfaction rate of Chandler residents, story here.
c. Chandler developing plan to use more reclaimed wastewater for greatly increased conservation, story here.
d. HOAs balk at using reclaimed water, story here.
And finally, if you will permit me to reaffirm my view of the recall initiative:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home