A New Feature: The Precinct 134 Interviews!
Rather than letting these interviews and dialogues disappear beneath the flood of other local political news and commentary on this site, I thought it would be a service to my readers to keep an annotated list of them.
Hence, a new sidebar link will now take you to The Precinct 134 Interviews, a listing of the ongoing series of dialogues with key movers and shakers in our community, presented here in the spirit of enriching the general dialogue as we strive to make Chandler, Arizona the best place it can be.
I hope you enjoy this new feature. Also, if you'd like to see a specific interview in the future, or if you are a community leader and would be willing to be interviewed on an issue, please let me know and I'll be happy to work with you to make it happen.
Yours,
Geo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home