Making Progress on Precinct 134
Learning the css code has been a new trick for this old dog, but I'm getting the hang of it. Today, I fixed a couple of font problems (some folks were getting extremely small type on their browsers). And a couple of alignment problems (margin and padding gaps) are now solved, as well. I'm still working on that pesky misalignment in the gold bar of links just below the banner graphic. It's resisting my best efforts to solve it and I've tried everything I can think of to get it to line up. I may have to leave it that way for a while and come back at it once I've simmered down a bit.
At any rate, the site should continue to improve as we go. I'm hoping to create a special index to all of the interview posts - there have been about a half-dozen so far - to make it easier to follow some of those threads. And a couple of other ideas, too.
Please shoot me an email or leave a comment on this post to suggest anything you'd like to see here. I'd like to make this blog responsive to what you folks are looking for, given the scope and purpose of the forum. And, even if you don't have a suggestion, please consider just leaving a comment to say Howdy! I'd like to get to know the folks that are dropping in! :)
Your neighbor,
Geo


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home