Welcome to Precinct 134, a political blog focusing on Chandler, Arizona and the surrounding community.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Update on the Recall - Petitions available

I received the following email from chandleraz.biz, regarding the City Council Recall:
Dear Supporter,

I know this is short notice but due to the large number of requests received asking "when will petitions be available" and "where can I sign"? We will have petitions available for pick or signing at the Chandler BMX bicycle race track, between 3:00PM and 5:00PM today (Sunday, April 30, 2006).

At this time the number of petitions is limited. There will be more locations for petition pickup or signing identified on the web site as they become available.

The Chandler BMX Bike track is located on the Northwest corner of Frye and McQueen roads. The entrance to the track is on McQueen Rd. and since there is a median you will need to be travelling south on McQueen to enter.

We will also be accepting donations at this time.

Thank you for your support.

Regards
The Sepulveada Orlando Recall Committee.
As I've said, I don't agree with this recall effort - I think it is poorly purposed and unnecessarily divisive for our city. I would, indeed, like to see it fail. But in the interest of full disclosure and acting with integrity, I thought I owed it to my readers to let you know I'd received this communiqué and what its contents were.

If you hurry, you can just make it to the event, but I would sincerely urge that my neighbors not support this effort.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006 © Geo's Precinct 134
All Rights Reserved.
eXTReMe Tracker