Welcome to Precinct 134, a political blog focusing on Chandler, Arizona and the surrounding community.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Immigration: Kyl plummets, Pederson rises, Kolbe gets it.

Senator Kyl's approval numbers are now well under the half-way mark, at 45%.

Meanwhile, Jim Pederson issues a challenge to debate Kyl on immigration and releases a new ad stating his case.

And a retiring Representative Kolbe (AZ-8) issues a warning to his Republican colleagues in an interview with the AZ Republic Editorial Board:
"I really do think the immigration issue may be the defining issue for the Republican Party. I better be careful about how I say this, but I do think that if we get this wrong, the Republican Party can find itself in a minority status for decades to come."
Yep. Because that whole immigrant-bashing, racism thing? Not gonna work for ya.

Update: Kyl campaign agrees to debates with Pederson.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006 © Geo's Precinct 134
All Rights Reserved.
eXTReMe Tracker