Welcome to Precinct 134, a political blog focusing on Chandler, Arizona and the surrounding community.

Monday, April 17, 2006

D20Dems.org now updated.

In a previous post about two weeks ago, I noted that the www.d20dems.org website appeared to be defunct. The calendar hadn't been updated since last summer, a number of the links were broken, contact info was outdated and some of the text hadn't been finished.

I wrote to the Dem D20 District Chair bringing it to his attention and offered to help update the site. I also wrote to the author of the original website and mentioned it to her, suggesting I'd be willing to help out.

Today I checked the site and noted that someone has spent some time on it since I brought the issue up. The site has been completely overhauled, links fixed, info updated and everything.

Looking good, D20 Dems!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006 © Geo's Precinct 134
All Rights Reserved.
eXTReMe Tracker