Welcome to Precinct 134, a political blog focusing on Chandler, Arizona and the surrounding community.

Friday, April 21, 2006

AZ Young Dems host Mitchell Fundraiser

I received the following invitation today by email:
The Young Democrats of Arizona
invites you to their
2006 Campaign Kickoff Fundraiser

with Keynote Speaker
Harry Mitchell
Former State Senator, Former Mayor of Tempe,
Current Congressional Candidate

Wednesday, May 3rd, 2006
5:30pm – 7:30pm
The invitation notes the fundraiser will be held at the home of one of the of YDAZ officers in Phoenix and provides his name and address, which I won't copy here.

The invitation goes on to note:
A light dinner and wine will be served.

...All contributions will be used for YDAz's organizing and get out the vote efforts in the 2006 election cycle.

If you are unable to attend but would still like to make a contribution you can do so at https://secure.ydaz.org/page/contribute
If you wish more information or an invitation, you can send them an email at democrats[at]azdem.org and I'm sure they'd be happy to send you one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Copyright 2006 © Geo's Precinct 134
All Rights Reserved.
eXTReMe Tracker